3COM Switch 3870 24-Port ME
Du må logge inn for å handle/se priser.
Features & Benefits
Stackable Managed Gigabit Switching
For Enterprise Ethernet networks needing a scalable, stackable, future-proof Gigabit switching solution, the 3Com-- SuperStack-- 3 Switch 3870 24-Port is recommended.
It is ideal for Gigabit to the desktop applications in high performance workgroups. As the basis for a future-proof Enterprise workgroup environment, with compatibility with slower desktop connections, it can be the platform to support a gradual move to Gigabit speeds.
This 24-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch combines wirespeed Layer 2 switching with stackability up to eight units high via a 40Gbps stacking architecture for impressive scalability--- to 384 ports total. Future protection is provided with 108Gbps switching capacity and expansion with a 10G module slot.
Twenty-four auto-sensing 10/100/1000 copper ports provide flexible desktop and workgroup attachments, which can ease migration for environments with a mix of 10/100 and Gigabit-enabled desktops and servers. Four dual-purpose slots support SFPs that can connect to fiber cabling for flexible Gigabit Ethernet backbone and server connections.
Resiliency features such as IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol and IEEE 802.3ad link aggregation (LACP) across stacked units helps ensure uptime and availability. Enterprise-class security features include IEEE 802.1X network login, SSH/SSL encrypted device log-in, and access control lists.
- 24 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 ports for seamless migration from Ethernet or Fast Ethernet to Gigabit Ethernet (48-port model also available)
- Integrated dual 10Gbps full duplex stacking ports--- 40Gbps total stacking bandwidth--- for stacking of up to eight units high
- Wirespeed, with forwarding rates up to 80 million pps, and a switching capacity of 108 Gbps
- Includes four dual-purpose ports, supporting SFP slots to accommodate 1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX, and 1000BASE-LH connectivity
- Supports IEEE 802.3ae 10Gigabit module for high-speed inter-switch connections
- Up to 32 trunks of eight ports each can be configured using IEEE 802.3ad LACP, delivering 8Gbps bandwidth uplinks per trunk; trunked ports able to cross stacked units
- Quality of Service (QoS), with eight queues per port, control traffic flow and improve network performance
- Utilize 254 VLANs to control and secure network traffic
- 3Com Network Supervisor software (60-day trial version included) supports automatic prioritization of real-time or critical traffic
- Available optional 3Com Advanced Redundant Power Supply
Total ports: 24 autosensing 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T ports (four of which are dual-purposed with the SFP slots); 4 SFP slots accommodating 1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX and 1000BASE-LH SPFs (SFPs sold separately); console port; 2 stacking ports; 10-Gigabit expansion slot
Media interfaces: RJ-45 (switch device), LC (optional SFP), 10GBASE-X (via Xenpaks)
Ethernet switching features: Full-rate nonblocking switching on all 1000 Mbps Ethernet ports; flow control; IEEE 802.1Q VLAN support; IEEE 802.1p traffic prioritization; IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (10/100/1000 ports only); IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol; IEEE 802.1X network login
Ethernet switching performance: Wirespeed, forwarding rates up to 80 million pps; switching capacity of 108 Gbps
Management: Web interface management, command line interface management, SNMP, 3Com Network Supervisor
Height: 4.4 cm (1.7 in), or 1U
Width: 44 cm (17.3 in)
Depth: 41.5 cm (16.4 in)
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.